Sunday 15 May 2016

Me-Made-May 2016



I, Kathryn of Blackbird Pie, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May 2016. I endeavor to wear as much me-made / refashioned clothing as possible (at least 3 items a week) for the duration of May 2016. I will also try to make at least one me-made/refashioned item by the end of May.

Me-Made-May is an awesome challenge to encourage people that make and refashion clothing to wear it more often! I admit that I have many me-made items that hang in my closet, and don't get worn enough. It could be because I have a lot of clothing (too much? Nah...) but also because I tend to wear some things over and over again. So I would like to wear more of my own creations/refashions more often. Ideally I would wear something almost each day, but I think I have a serious lack of me-made tops. And so maybe that is a situation I would like to remedy!



No comments:

Post a Comment